Certified Medical Assistant -Allergy West Palm Beach - West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Medical Assistant
- Job Location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
MDconnect Healthcare, is a dynamic Physician Management Company. We are expanding our workforce to practices nationwide and have an immediate need for an experienced allergist in our partner practice.
Recognizing that well trained staff is essential to delivery excellent care, staff training and education is continuous via on-site training as well as regular in-services and access to our digital learning applications.
Allergy & Asthma Specialists
- Direct patient care including rooming, vitals, medication history, pulmonary function testing, skin testing, allergy and vaccine shot administration, and patient education.
- Medical Assistants work directly with the providers to support patient compliance, lab and imaging orders, prior authorizations and disease management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Strong, clear communicator with focus on excellent patient service
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: MDconnect Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including health insurance, 401k, paid holiday, and vacation and sick leave benefits.