Certified Medical Assistant West Palm Beach FL - West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Medical Assistant
- Salary: 15hr to 17hr Per Hour
- Job Location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Certified Medical Assistant
We have an IMMEDIATE full-time opportunity to join our team as a Certified Medical Assistant.
The job duties are the following but not limited to:
- Testing patients with our diagnostic system
- Working within client’s EMR
- Provide care with excellent customer service,
- Take brief patient history and assist with procedures.
- Research patient medical records and assist with information for scheduling.
Certified Medical Assistant basic qualifications and skills are as follows:
- Currently certified as a Medical Assistant: Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting.
- Great personality and interpersonal skills a must
- At least 2 year of medical experience preferred, but willing to train
- Excellent Customer service and interpersonal skills needed
- Experience in a Primary Care environment preferred, but willing to train
- HIPPA certified & ICD 10 coding
- Experience working with EMR, both researching and entering
- The qualified candidate must be willing to work Monday through Friday office hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Office Environment: 1 year
- Medical terminology
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button